There is no place in Mexico where the culture of weaving and traditional dressways is more alive than the highlands of Chiapas. Tens of thousands of Mayan weavers in dozens of villages spin, weave, dye, embroider and draw on their deep roots while innovating and dreaming into creation the clothing of a people. This is a journey into that delicious land.
B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner included in trip cost
Duration: 10 days / 9 nights
Departing point: Chiapas
Ending Point: Chiapas
Cost: $ pending
* All Lodging during trip based on double occupancy
* Most Meals (listed on itinerary Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
* Superb Guide
* Transport in private van
* Entry fees
* Airfare and transportation to and from the trip pick-up/drop-off locations
* Lodging before and after the trip
* Personal items purchased during the trip
* Alcoholic beverages
* Some meals are not included. On these trips, Traditions Mexico invites you to explore the local cuisine at your leisure.
* Gratuities for your Traditional Mexico Guides may be given at your discretion in response to their professionalism and leadership.
* Industry standard is for each individual guest to tip the guide team 5-10% of the trip price.
* Room Service
* Travel Visa Fees
Registrations will be considered confirmed upon receipt of deposit of $450.