Rate: US$119 per person
1. Reserve your spot on the BOOK NOW button. We'll require full payment to guarantee your seat.
2. Booking in advance. Since we are visiting the homes of artisans and traditional chefs we need a minimum of 36 hours to reserve a tour in order to make the proper arrangements with them.
Do you want to join us TOMORROW? Check availability:
3. Small groups. Our day groups are always small; no more than 10 people per tour, so not to overwhelm our hosts, and so our visits can be personal and meaningful.
4. Cancellations. You have up to 4 days prior to your tour time to email and cancel your tour with no penalty incurred. A US$35 fee per person will be charged if you cancel less than 4 days prior to your scheduled tour time. Cancellations less than 24 hours prior to tour date are non-refundable.
5. Traditions Mexico takes you beyond the standard sites visited by tourists and travellers and into the wonderful and authentic wilds of backcactus Mexico. As a result we will see things that other visitors seldom or never see. Our travellers should bring with them a willingness to get off-the-beaten-track and a curiosity to see the real world in its true and wondrous colors.
6. Our trips are lead by unique individuals who are more cultural ambassadors than guides. They are specialists and aficionados, authors and long-term students of the cultures of Oaxaca, experienced, involved, and totally in love with what they do!
7. Minimum numbers apply. We require a minimum of 2 travellers to run a trip.